Now that Halloween is over, I feel now is the time to start sharing all of my favorites and possible ideas for gifts for that special lady in your life. (That may be yourself, and I’m all for that).
Some items in the list are things I have now, I’ve had in the past, or I really want but have tried on in person. First up, are my fashion favs!
- Chelsea Platform Doc Martens– My all time favorite boot, they are so comfortable and durable. Something about them makes me feel powerful and confident. They are pricey however they are worth every penny, they will last for years. Tip: If you’re a student you get 20% off!
- Black Adidas beanie– I actually just purchased this yesterday and I feel like I haven’t taken it off since. It is so warm and comfortable. I feel like some beanies can feel heavy and constricting, not this one! I got mine from Marshall’s at half the price they normally are, so def check there first if it’s on your list.
- Marc Jacobs Crossbody– I’ve had a few Marc Jacobs bags in the past and this is one that I REALLY want. Like the others it’s simplistic, edgy, and great quality. (ON SALE- 30% off right now!)
- A Classic Black Blazer– I love them. Something about the sophisticated look of them to dress up any outfit will always be a fav. Tip: Buy them a little oversized over some leggings with boots. SO cute!
- Spanx Faux Leather leggings– These are so good. They hug you so well that you feel like strutting everywhere you go. They look chic and edgy but are oh so comfy! I had a pair that was sadly too small, but I am looking to buy a pair again! Tip: Size up, they do run small. I’m 5′ and I fit the petite.
- A good pair of black skinny jeans– My favorite jeans currently are either Levi’s or Abercrombie however once we get down to Seattle where the closest Madewell is I will be trying out their jeans! I could order online, but I do want to see about sizing, who knows maybe I’ll just go for it 😉
- Black croc leather phone case– I just purchased mine on Etsy and I am in love! I will link the direct store I purchased from, the quality is great and it shipped fast. They also offer a personalization! I got my initials in gold on the case, so cute!
- Zara satin tank– One of my favorite purchases from Zara. It is lightweight but elegant. It dresses up a cute pair of jeans with some mules and maybe a blazer. Tip: Size up if you want more of a loose fit, mine is pretty tight, runs small.
- Steve Madden Snakeskin mules– These are on my want list! I’ve tried them on and I love them so much I just have yet to actually purchase. They are fantastic quality and so comfortable. I would recommend sizing up a half size, they run a little small. I linked similar to the ones I want.
- A classic white button up– I purchased mine from H&M, you can get a nice one anywhere however I wanted something on the cheaper side because I didn’t know at the time how much I would wear it. I love it so much, it is such a staple in my closet. It makes any outfit a little more sophisticated and sexy. I usually pair it over the Zara tank.
- Bumble and Bumble Dry Oil spray– I got this stuff last time I got my hair done because my frizz was out of control, I love it so much! It smells amazing and it’s nice and light. I have fine hair, but a lot of it so regular oil weighs me down and gets too greasy.
- Marc Jacobs Decadence perfume– I just got this perfume yesterday after searching for the perfect scent and I am so in love with it. It is a deeper more seductive scent rather than the light florals I usually reach for, it is by far my fav. Plus the packaging is beautiful. Tip: it’s 15% off right now!
- Boar Bristle brush– This brush is great for detangling without pain, it is apparently great for breakage and frizz. So far I love mine.
- Ouai Leave in Conditioner– This makes my hair so soft, because I have a ton of fine hair they tangle oh so easily so a good leave in is necessary. This really helps detangle and smooth out my hair.
- Hempz Body Wash– The white peach and peony scent is wonderfully refreshing. It smells amazing and the formula is nice and moisturizing. It’s on the pricier side however if you can find a good sale they’re worth it.
- Benefit Cheek Stars Palette– I’ve tried the Hoola Bronzer and Dandelion Blush before and loved them, this palette is on my want list.
- Charlotte Tillbury Legendary Lashes– I love this mascara. The brush is the perfect shape for lengthening lashes without clumping them. The formula is long lasting and makes your eyelashes look long and elegant.
- Nars Lipstick– I got the shade Anita, this lipstick is beautiful, from it’s packaging to it’s formula. The packaging is black and sleek and edgy with a magnetic assisted closure. The color is a beautiful mix of pinks and reds.
- Tula skincare set– I have tried a few products from Tula previously but recently ordered this set as I am in need of a new skincare routine. This set is on a great sale and is too good to pass up.
- Drybar Liquid Glass shampoo & conditioner– One word for these, LOVE. The scent is subtle and beautiful and the sleek, shine that it gives my hair is fabulous. This is my first time purchasing high end shampoo and conditioner and all I can say is.. why did I wait so long?
- Morphe Eyebrow pencil– This is so cheap but great quality. I got the second lightest shade because I like my eyebrows darker. Highly recommend.
- Hot Tools 1.25″ barrel curling iron– This curling iron does a great job, it isn’t the quality of the higher end more expensive ones, however for the price it is a great iron. Eventually I will invest in a higher end one, but this iron has lasted me a long time and given me well over what I paid.
- Morphe Liquid Lipstick– I was a little unsure when I saw that this lipstick is only $10, but when I put it on I was in disbelief. It is light and moisturizing. My lips didn’t flake like they do with some liquid lipsticks, it has that barely there feel.
- Chanel Chance perfume– This perfume is a staple of mine, it is on the lighter more floral side but I’ve had it for a while and love it.
Are there any favorites you have that you’re excited to gift?