Gift guide for the beauty lover
- Drunk Elephant Moisturizer // I got this stuff at Sephora as my birthday gift set and OMG is it good. I’m not a fan of the price point, which is probably why I like the quality so much, but luckily this holiday season Drunk Elephant has many gift sets available. (Like this one)
- OGX Coconut Miracle Oil // This oil is SO good. I started using it about a month ago and my hair has never been so soft and smooth. It smells amazing and doesn’t weigh down your hair. I love it most because it doesn’t make your hair look greasy.
- Farmacy Night Balm // Such a good product. I got this night balm in one of my Ipsy bags awhile back in a sample size, and I love it. It has a nice, natural smell and not too oily of a texture. I also love that Farmacy is a clean brand, added bonus.
- Jouer Lip Balm // OK. This stuff is a little pricy. BUT it is SO good. It is a lip enchancer more than a chapstick so it plumps and firms your lips as you wear it. Let me tell you, it works. I’ve been wearing it consistently throughout the day for the past like 2 wks, and boy my lips look good. lol. Highly recommend this item. It’s on Amazon BUT I would purchase it from a retailer as oddly enough it is more expensive on Amazon, by like $8.
- Drunk Elephant Cleanser // So again, as I said before, I received this in my bday gift from Sephora and of course even though it’s pricy I fell madly in love with it. It is such a good cleanser. My face feels so clean after and it’s not drying. It has a light scent and jelly like texture and I love that it is a clean product. Overall, my new fav, just not a fan of the hefty price tag.
- Buxom Lip Balm // I love this. I actually scored it for cheap at TJ Maxx, which was the only reason I decided to try it out. Well that and I love Buxom. It is good, it has a pretty pink tint to it and that nice Buxom plumping tingle you know if you’ve used their products.
- Pureology Leave-In Treatment // This Pureology along with the coconut oil makes my hair SO soft. It smells amazing and is super lightweight. I use this as a heat protectant as well as styling spray. They say it works best with other Pureology products, I’ve found it to work great on it’s own as well. (Right now Ulta is doing a free full sized bottle with purchase!!)
- Pravana Purple Shampoo // OK. I have used at least 5 different kinds of purple shampoo, brassiness doesn’t look good on me. lol. However, THIS one is the best I have ever used and it’s at an amazing price point. $16 for a full bottle that has lasted me months is AMAZING. One use and all the brassiness is gone and it doesn’t have the gross toner smell to it. Def a must have for any blonde bombshells on your list.
- Lush Hair Treatment // Lush has some amazing products but this is my fav. I love that it is a hair treatment geared toward blondes. It has a light citrus scent. The texture of the treatment isn’t thick by any means and I think that is the one downfall since it directs you to apply it on dry hair, however it still makes my hair super soft and shiny.
- Kate Somerville Mask // This Wrinkle Warrior plumping mask is everything. It goes on with a gel like, cool texture and it’s hot pink. What’s not to love? The only drawback I have for this mask is the scent. Honestly, it smells like bar soap, which if you like that scent, you’re golden, however I was hoping for something more….. girly maybe? Other than that I only have raves about this product. Last thing, I scored this at TJ for like $15.. so if you can hold off until you can find a solid deal, I would.
I have used these products many, many times and love them now more than the first. I would never recommend anything I haven’t tried and love myself. Also always remember, when it comes to skincare and hair product recs to use your best judgement. You know what kind of skin you have and what will break you out/ wont work best for you. These are just products I love and that work really well for me! I hope you find some goodies for either yourself or your BFF!